Franklin faces look as young as their smiles with Botox
Lines, wrinkles, and folds on the top third of your face make you look tired, angry, and older than you feel – even when you are smiling! Botox injections from the dentist they know and trust gives patients in the Franklin and Centerville area a refreshed, youthful appearance.
Botox is a purified protein. When the neuromodulator is precisely injected into key sites on the face, it interrupts signals from nerves that tell muscles to react. This prevents the muscle contractions that pull skin into wrinkles. In Dr. Mamta Kori’s skilled, experienced hands, wrinkles smooth out beautifully. Results look natural – not frozen or fake.
Who knows your face better than your dentist?
You might be surprised that a dentist offers Botox, but it is reasonable. Several times each year, the dentist peers intently at your face from just a few inches away. She is aware of your expressions from smiles to frowns and squints. That makes Dr. Kori uniquely qualified to administer Botox effectively. In addition, she has advanced training in facial esthetics.
Botox by the numbers
Every patient is different, but here is basically what you can expect:
- The average patient gets eight to 16 Botox units for forehead furrows.
- Crow’s feet – 18 to 24 units.
- Glabellar lines (“elevens” between the brows) – 16 to 30 units.
- The number of injections may not correspond to units of product.
- A typical injection session takes a half hour or less.
- Results begin to show in two to four days, with full development in two weeks.
- Improvement lasts three to four months.
- The patient satisfaction rate is 95 percent!
For quality family dental care in the Franklin area, with the added benefit of Botox and dermal fillers, Call K&E Advanced Dentistry. The number in Franklin is (513) 424-1834, and (937) 435-5073 in Centerville.
Back to Botox and Dermal Fillers Page