No need to miss work or school in Franklin, OH area dental practice with Saturday treatment services
Thanks to Saturday appointments at K&E Advanced Dentistry, there is no need for patients in the area of Franklin, OH to miss work or school! Dental treatments and quality services are available for patients who are ready to improve their oral health and wellness while maintaining perfect attendance at school and work!
Dental treatment services
At K&E Advanced Dentistry, we offer a wide range of treatments for our patients to consider for their dental health and wellness. We encourage patients to book a consultation appointment and initial evaluation to learn about all we offer for general, restorative, and cosmetic dental solutions. Below is just a small sample of what we provide:
- Cosmetic dentistry – patients who want to improve the appearance of their smiles will want to ask our team about cosmetic procedures. These aesthetic treatments are focused on ensuring the smile is beautiful and natural-looking and can include solutions such as dental crowns, tooth-colored fillings, composite resin bonding, Snap On Smiles, and professional teeth bleaching treatments.
- Implant dentistry – restoring the smile after tooth loss can be achieved with dental implants. Not all dentists place dental implants, but at our practice, we provide planning, placement, restoration, and preservation of implants.
- Sedation dentistry – patients who are uneasy about visiting the dentist can learn about sedative methods available in our practice to ensure they are comfortable before and during their treatment sessions in our practice.
- General dentistry – general dentistry encompasses all the procedures that achieve a healthy mouth. These include root canal therapy, extractions, x-rays, sealants, and oral cancer screenings.
- Emergency dentistry – when problems arise that require immediate attention, patients can contact K&E Advanced Dentistry to ask for a same-day appointment for emergency care.
- Preventive dentistry – the best way to care for the smile is to ensure you participate in proactive care, not just reactive care. Preventative dentistry reduces the risk of cavities and periodontal disease and includes routine visits to the office for cleanings and examinations.
One aspect of dentistry that sets our practice apart from others in the area is the ability to provide Saturday appointments. We understand how difficult it can be to get away from school or work to visit the dentist. Therefore, we offer special hours on Saturdays, so patients can get their dental work completed without having to miss valuable time from their daily activities. Drs. Mamta Kori and Scott Everhart provide evaluations, treatments, and other services on this day for patients in the community.
Convenient family appointments
In addition to scheduling appointments on Saturdays during the morning and afternoon hours, our practice also offers convenient scheduling for families with back-to-back appointments. Patients who live in the same household can call our front office team to schedule a visit for themselves as well as the other family members with back-to-back appointments. This allows everyone in the house to visit the practice at once. This is essential in today’s society, as many of our patients have a very busy lifestyle between work, school, and social activities. We understand how frustrating it can be for a family to book separate appointments at the dentist and coordinate transportation to each one. Instead, consider multiple same day appointments at K&E Advanced Dentistry.
Schedule a visit at K&E Advanced Dentistry
Franklin, OH area patients interested in Saturday dental appointment are welcome to book an appointment with our team. The Franklin office is located at 3420 Atrium Boulevard, Suite #100 and can be reached by phone at (855) 912-7677. Drs. Mamta Kori and Scott Everhart are pleased to assist new patients and families in their office and offer their two other locations in Centreville and Middletown for patients who want treatment closer to school, work, or home.Back to Blog / Dental Related Articles Page