Recommended care for Franklin, OH area residents from family dental practice
A Franklin, OH area family can find the convenience of a full range of services for all ages at K&E Advanced Dentistry dental practice, with offices in Franklin, Centerville, OH.
Recommended care for kids and teens
We help our youngest patients develop strong, healthy smiles with:
- Dental sealants – Sealant is a clear coating applied to the chewing surfaces of molars. The liquid flows into microscopic pits and crevices, keeping cavity-causing bacteria out.
- Fluoride treatments – As teeth absorb this topically-applied mineral, it strengthens enamel and helps to repair early stage tooth decay.
- Fillings – We detect cavities early, and restore teeth with natural-looking resin fillings.
- Mouthguards – The smiles of young athletes are best protected with comfortable, custom-fit mouthguards.
- Wisdom teeth removal – As children grow toward adulthood, removal of wisdom teeth may benefit oral wellness. We handle the procedure in-house, with gentle sedation options.
- Invisalign – Teens and adults look great while they get straight, attractive teeth with transparent aligners.
Now is the time to reward yourself with cosmetic enhancements such as:
- Teeth whitening – Your smile can pop in as little as an hour with our professional whitening solutions. Convenient, customized at-home whitening kits are available, too.
- Porcelain veneers – This popular treatment masks deep discoloration, enamel flaws, and minor misalignment in just two appointments.
- Snap on Smile – These “instant veneers” snap into place for photo ops or special events.
Special treatment for seniors
As dexterity lessens, brushing and flossing becomes more challenging, and medications may cause chronic dry mouth. These factors increase risk of gum disease. We provide gentle periodontal maintenance to preserve gum health and improve overall wellness. We also specialize in great-fitting dentures and implant-retained dentures.
Back to General Dentistry Page