Practice in Franklin, OH has wide range of general dental services available
At K&E Advanced Dentistry, we offer Franklin, OH area patients solutions for improving their oral health and wellness. General dental services available at our practice are used to help patients achieve and maintain healthy smiles. Patients are welcome to ask about services used in enhancing the appearance, health, and function of their smiles.
General dental services available in Franklin, OH practice
- Examinations – every six months, patients are encouraged to visit for an examination. During this time, the dentist will not only examine the smile visually, but the dentist may also perform x-rays to look at the smile’s health overall. Our team utilizes digital x-rays in our office for more advanced diagnostics and reduced radiation.
- Cleanings – it is important for patients to have cleanings done on a regular basis, even if they brush and floss after every meal. Our dental cleanings are thorough and effective in removing plaque, tartar, and calcium from the surfaces of the teeth and gums.
- Oral cancer screenings – with the use of a special device called VELscope, patients can undergo an oral cancer screening to improve the chances of spotting, diagnosing, and treating oral cancer in the early stages for a more successful result.
- Root canal therapy – while many patients cringe at the idea of having a root canal, this treatment is painless and provides a reliable way for patients to improve the health of their smile without having to extract their natural tooth. We welcome patients who need treatment to ask about this and other services available for restoring the smile.
- Emergency examinations – we understand that dental problems don’t always occur at the most convenient of times. We welcome patients to call our practice when they are experiencing a dental emergency. We can provide an immediate examination and services to improve the health of the smile and get patients back to their day without pain or discomfort.
- Extractions – there are times when patients may need to have dental extractions done. This may be performed to address overcrowding prior to orthodontic treatment, or to remove problematic teeth such as wisdom teeth, which can become impacted underneath the gum line and be painful. We provide simple and surgical extractions in-office.
- Digital x-rays – we understand the importance of reducing radiation exposure while providing powerful diagnostic tools, which is why we provide our patients with digital x-rays. These x-rays reduce radiation exposure while also providing digital images our dentists can use for diagnosis and treatment of many dental concerns. They are visible to patients on our monitors and allow a dentist to zoom in and out for precision accuracy.
- Scaling and root planing – when patients have been diagnosed with the later stages of periodontal disease, they will need to seek treatment with our professionals in the form of scaling and root planing. This procedure is done to remove plaque and tartar from the surfaces of the teeth to bring the smile back to health.
- TMJ/TMD services – patients who have been diagnosed with TMD may be able to enjoy treatment with oral appliance therapy, readily available in our practice and custom-made for patients.
- Sealants – some patients may be at a higher risk of developing cavities or periodontal disease, which is why we are proud to offer sealants. This is another layer of protection against damaging conditions in the smile.
- Mouth Guards – patients who are participating in high impact sports are strongly encouraged to use mouth guards to protect their smiles from damage. We are excited to provide custom mouth guards for sports use with the popular Under Armour brand.
Speak with the team of K&E Advanced Dentistry to start enjoying general dental care.
If you are looking for a new dentist for yourself or your family, we welcome you to book an appointment with the team at K&E Advanced Dentistry in Franklin, OH. We provide a range of services that can be used to enhance the appearance of the smile, improve the functionality of the smile, and address the health of the smile and the body as a whole. We welcome patients in and around the community to book an appointment at 3420 Atrium Boulevard, Suite 100 by calling (855) 912-7677 today!
Back to General Dentistry Page