General dentistry keeps Franklin and Centerville Areas mouths healthy
The term “general dentistry” encompasses a broad range of methods to prevent, accurately diagnose, and treat oral health problems. The hygiene teams at our offices in Franklin, Centerville, and all of our dentists, take that responsibility seriously.
Everyone over the age of two should visit their dentist every six months. It is highly important to keep up with dental checkups, so that potential problems are identified and treated early, avoiding pain and more serious complications.
For more than 15 years, K&E Advanced Dentistry, has been providing preventive cleanings to detect, deter, and avoid gum disease. We thoroughly examine gums, bone levels, teeth, and overall oral health. If we find a cause for concern, such as cavities, gum disease, or oral cancer, we recommend appropriate treatment methods.
Great reasons for preventive cleanings:
- Enjoy a brighter, whiter smile.
- Eliminate bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Maintain good oral health, which contributes to overall health.
- Prevent loss of teeth and loss of facial bone.
- Detect possible health risks such as gum disease and oral cancers.
If a problem should occur, our team provides treatment options to get you smiling again:
- Tooth colored fillings and dental bonding.
- Dental bridges and crowns.
- Root canal therapy.
- Dentures and partial dentures.
- Gum disease therapies.
- Treatment of TMJ disorders.
You can learn more about these general dentistry treatments throughout this website. Additional information is available at our offices in Franklin, and Centerville, and our dentists are happy to answer your questions. We also offer several sedation options to help nervous or fearful patients get the preventive and restorative care they need to enjoy healthy mouths.