Enjoy weekend dental appointments with a dentist in Franklin, OH open on Saturdays
We know that our patients are often busy, and we want to make sure we offer convenient appointment times for dental visits. If Saturday is your only available day, we understand, and now offer weekend dental appointments. Our dentists, including Drs. Mamta Kori, Scott Everhart, Isha Patel and Farhad Jamshidi assist patients in the area of Franklin, OH. They are proud to offer Saturday solutions for busy families!
What treatments are available on Saturdays?
Our dental team is proud to offer all our standard services on Saturday, the same as we provide the rest of the week. Some of the treatments and solutions available in our practice include:
- Dental bonding/fillings – composite resin is also known as dental bonding and can be used to restore broken teeth or fill gaps between them. The same material is also used to provide tooth-colored fillings when dental decay exists.
- Porcelain veneers – with coverage of imperfections using porcelain veneers, patients can achieve the smile they’ve always wanted. Veneers are custom-made facings bonded onto the front or anterior teeth to change their appearance.
- Dental crowns – porcelain restorations such as crowns cover teeth that have become weak or broken. Crowns are also used to anchor dental bridges or to cover dental implants when functioning as false teeth.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile allows our patients to exude confidence and feel great in how they look. Bleaching the teeth can be a terrific way to enhance the smile quickly and easily with professional assistance.
- Dentures – full, partial, and implant-supported dentures are used in the practice of K&E Advanced Dentistry to replace one or more teeth in an economical and effective manner.
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth can be achieved with permanent options such as dental implants. Implants are titanium posts that act as tooth root replacements and provide superb strength and durability unlike any other tooth replacement solution on the market today.
- Snap-on Smiles – work with the dentist to develop a smile you’ve always wanted in a fast and effective way using Snap-On Smiles. This appliance slides over the natural teeth and provides a more beautiful smile quickly and easily!
- Wisdom tooth removal – when the third molars become impacted or troublesome, they may need to be extracted by a dental professional. We provide wisdom tooth removal under proper anesthetics, and sedation as needed.
- Oral cancer screenings – oral cancer is a critical concern and should not be taken lightly. We encourage patients to book their recall appointments in our practice to enjoy routine screenings for oral cancer while evaluating the smile for periodontal disease or cavities.
- Root canal therapy – infection and disease of the dental pulp inside the tooth may require patients to undergo root canal therapy to save the natural tooth structure.
- Scaling and root planing – patients diagnosed with the later stages of periodontitis may require procedures such as scaling and root planing to remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria from the surfaces of the teeth and gums.
Interested in visiting a dentist who offers weekend appointments?
If you are only free on Saturdays but are having difficulty finding a dental practice that can work around your busy schedule, we encourage you to make an appointment at K&E Advanced Dentistry. We serve patients of all ages, and our team provides quality dental care for children and adults. Drs. Mamta Kori, Scott Everhart, Isha Patel and Farhad Jamshidi of Franklin, OH welcome patients to their practice at 3420 Atrium Boulevard, Suite 100 and they can be reached for an appointment at (855) 912-7677.Back to Preventive Dentistry Page