Cosmetic dental treatments available with Franklin, OH area dentist
At K&E Advanced Dentistry, patients can visit a dentist in the Franklin, OH area who offers cosmetic dental treatments for enhancing the smile. We have a wide selection of treatment options for our patients to consider when they are ready to transform the appearance of their smiles with cosmetic services!
Cosmetic Dental Treatments from Franklin, OH Dentist
Patients located in the area of Franklin, OH are welcome to book a consultation visit with Drs. Kori, Everhart, Patel, or Jamshidi to discuss the treatments they want to use in improving their smiles. Below is a small sample of the cosmetic and restorative treatments available:
- Composite resin bonding – gaps between teeth or teeth that are chipped may benefit from coverage using composite resin. This clay-like material can be formed over the teeth, hardened, filed down, and polished to look just like natural tooth structure. Patients can have these done in a single appointment and enjoy them for approximately five years or longer with proper care.
- Tooth-colored dental fillings – when cavities occur, it is important for patients to have aesthetic fillings to address the area of concern and maintain the appearance of the smile. Tooth-colored dental fillings are achieved with the use of a special tooth-colored resin that can fill and seal the cavity to protect the tooth and maintain oral health and wellness.
- Porcelain veneers – imperfections of the smile, including fractured, gapped, or misaligned teeth can be easily disguised with the use of porcelain veneers. Veneers are thin facings that a dentist will customize to cover the front of the teeth and improve the look of the smile.
- Dental crowns – a dental crown is a restoration made of ceramic that is used to cover and protect a natural tooth. It may also be referred to as a dental cap and is custom-made for the patient’s smile to match the color, shape, and size of the existing teeth for seamless integration.
- Professional teeth whitening – while many patients browse their local drugstore’s oral health care aisle for whitening products, many of these treatments fall short of providing desired results and can cause unwanted sensitivity. Instead, patients should ask their dentist about professional services available at their dental practice, which can be obtained with stronger products and safer administration.
- Snap-on Smile – some patients want a way to share their smiles with others without extensive treatments, which is where the Snap-On Smile comes into play! Our dentists provide this beautiful restoration that can be used over the natural teeth to completely change the appearance of the smile for special events and photo opportunities.
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth can be done easily with the use of dental implants. These restorations are life-long replacements for natural teeth and utilize the patient’s bone for stabilization and strength. These restorations are considered the “gold standard” in tooth replacement and provide versatile solutions for the loss of one or more teeth.
- Invisalign orthodontics – an imperfect smile may be one step away from perfect when it comes to misalignment. If patients have poor alignment of the natural teeth, they are welcome to ask our team of professionals about Invisalign. This alternative to traditional braces is highly desirable because it provides patients with a way to straighten the teeth by wearing clear, discreet trays over the dental arch.
Cosmetic dental treatments are just a phone call away!
If you live in the area of Franklin, OH and have considered cosmetic treatments to enhance your smile, we welcome you to book a consultation visit with the team of K&E Advanced Dentistry . We provide a wide range of solutions for new and existing patients ready to address imperfections of the smile that are affecting the appearance of their teeth and gums. Call the practice for an appointment at (855) 912-7677 today and visit us in Suite 100 at 3420 Atrium Boulevard.Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page